I'm pretty new to Blackberry and am wondering if there are other ways to get ... General Blackberry forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Other Services Besides Yahoo Go and Pocket Express?

Advertisement

I'm pretty new to Blackberry and am wondering if there are other ways to get info (other services or applications) besides Yahoo Go (not available for my phone yet) and Pocket Express. I love Pocket Express, but there's a problem getting it registered to my new phone (had it on my old BB, now it won't register on my new one since I have the same number). I've contacted Customer Service for Pocket Express but no help yet. Does anyone know of others that are similar?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Other Services Besides Yahoo Go and Pocket Express?

have you tried google mobile? it comes with a google search icon, google news, and google maps (which is ultra great!). you can set up the google search page to show weather. the address is http://mobile.google.com/

other news reader type programs are viigo
    and berry bloglines
    I like berry bloglines because you can synchronize it with bloglines on your computer. directions are included in the above link.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

InfoSpace has a really nice application for the BB. You can not only find things, but get voice and map directions.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I forgot to mention beyond411. one feature is you can enter your location and when you search the white or yellow pages it will return results close to you first. it also has several plugins that may be similar to what pocket express has.
    beyond411
    OTA - Web