How do I know what OS my phone has and what is the advantage of ... General Blackberry forum

mpham112 no está en línea Stack level 1

Os

Advertisement

How do I know what OS my phone has and what is the advantage of upgrading or downgrading?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome to Pinstack. Options>about will tell you your current OS and platform. Upgrading is usually a product of what OS your phone is running, whether it is a stable release and accomplishes the functions that you need/want and whether you want to take advantage any new features/functions offered in the new OS. For that information you have to read about the specific releases available.

If you click on the "Home" section at the top, upper-left of this page and browser down through the topics you can find several various threads announcing some of the new OS's for different devices. Pick the one for your device and read about it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by mpham112 View Post
    How do I know what OS my phone has and what is the advantage of upgrading or downgrading?
    Advantage of upgrading is generally an increase in your device's capabilities. The advantage in downgrading is twofold - an increase in speed, and an increase in available memory.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well I guess that question is answered. Let us know if there is anything else I can do for you. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~