Hey all i have read soooooooo many posts saying that you love your black berry(aka ... General Blackberry forum

BBATT no está en línea Stack level 2

Opinion

Advertisement

Hey all i have read soooooooo many posts saying that you love your black berry(aka crackberry) and i have seen phones that look like they can beat em but WHAT is it about bbs that everyone loves soo much?also i am having to make (a life changeing decision) a choice that is very hard for me will i buy a bb or the helio ocean i want to hear from all of you that have had or have a helio ocean how is it compared to a bb?

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Opinion

Honestly, I love it so much that I am NEVER without it. It has better stability and its easy to use. There are too many things to list... I am sure someone will post a bit more than I did...

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Honestly, I love it so much that I am NEVER without it. It has better stability and its easy to use. There are too many things to list... I am sure someone will post a bit more than I did...
    lol thanks everyone says that so i will probly end up with a bb

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

LOL yeah I know I have the generic answer, but its true... LOL

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

I agree with stacey...never thopught of myself as a bb user but then i got a pearl from the company loved it so much that when the curve came i went ahead and purchased that one right after..You will not regret especially being part of such a helpful community such as pinstack
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

i know well when i can afford one (which is probly in a few months) ill buy one most likley the curve and pinstack is the nicest forum i have ever been on hands down.

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

when i first got my blackberry i thought it was just a bulky blue phone (7230) but it turned out to be great now ill use blackbber over any phone

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

The BB doesn't randomly reboot itself for no reason. It is easy to use. And it does what i need it to do.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Stable (unlike my friend's Moto Q), many 3rd party apps to satisfy my needs, a great community to support it, there's always a new Blackberry coming out with new features that I lust after.

The only real negative that I've had with Blackberry products is the lack of Linux support.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have been using BB for almost 5 years. My only complaint is that my devices don't seem to last more than a few months.

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

I like the compactness of the product and the reliability, I've owned three Palms, a Pocket PC various Motorolas, my razors sits on a shelf gathering dust, my BlackBerry is always with me. There is a sense of comfort that comes from the reliability. I'm in and out of an international airports 2-3 times a month, 2 out of every 3 people, I see is carrying a BlackBerry, that much market saturation only happens when you have a reliable product, its like Honda's on the road, or Panasonic in the living room there is just a comfort factor and if you transact business via mobile communications, you need something that is reliable.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by BBATT
    Hey all i have read soooooooo many posts saying that you love your black berry(aka crackberry) and i have seen phones that look like they can beat em but WHAT is it about bbs that everyone loves soo much?also i am having to make (a life changeing decision) a choice that is very hard for me will i buy a bb or the helio ocean i want to hear from all of you that have had or have a helio ocean how is it compared to a bb?
    They're orders of magnitude more reliable than any other smartphone I've ever used. All the features in the world would be great but if I can't get my work (or even if I'm just playing) done then what's the point?