Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

When I use opera mini, my web pages show up in a different language. I ... General Blackberry forum

imije no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

When I use opera mini, my web pages show up in a different language. I can't find an option to change it to English.what did I do wrong?

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    I primary use the bb browser. But I have OM handy already installed. Sometimes when I cant seem to figure out what a website would look like on a "traditional" browser I use it. Plus if I'm posting on Craigslist OM is the only way to go. BB browser is having issues with the security verification word.

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    OM is one of my favorite apps. I use it all the time. I'd use it 100% of the time but I can't make it my default browser when I use my pinstack launcher it brings me to BB browser. Plus youtube doesn't work on it for some reason. But its an awesome browser. The only thing I like about the BB more would be the cursor, just moves smoother.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I use the standard browser on 4.5, and have never heard that om is any better, if I need any sites to show up different I simply switch emulation modes. Of course the last time I looked into using om was back when everyone felt the om didn't care about it's BB users and focused mainly on non smartphone style phones, so it might have gotten better. I might give it a try and see if I like it at this point.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have always used Opera Mini on my Blackberrys. It is far superior to the BB browser. Having said that, I will quickly admit I have never used the 4.5 browser yet as I have been using the Iphone lately.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wait, you're going to come into a BB community and say you've been using the iphone? First thing that comes to mind is "traitor" j/k...I've just never liked the iphone since it's release.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have OM but honestly i prefer the BB browser i just go into options and tick everything cept "allow JavaScript pop-ups" on the BB browser and it looks great.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by volscian View Post
    Wait, you're going to come into a BB community and say you've been using the iphone? First thing that comes to mind is "traitor" j/k...I've just never liked the iphone since it's release.
    Have you ever owned one? If not, you have no idea. I've been a member of this community for years and am not a traitor, just a person that has had more than one type of wireless device, just as I've had more than one type of computer. I love Blackberrys and am sure I will have another.

Sherobin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2157E9CE
    I found Opera Mini and I can honestly say that since downloading it I have not used my Browser since. I love it!
    BB Forever - One Love (Sher)

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I just like the whole look on the OM browser. BB browser sometimes looks too plain for me. But I definitely use both browsers pretty frequently, so I get the best of both worlds really.

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~opera mini in my opinion is great for non-smat phones, however I find navigating pages with the BB browser much easier. Plus, I cannot stand the way you have to insert text into OM, it never made muc since to me. On a positive note, OM can usually load pages the BB browser has trouble with and vice versa, that is primarily what I use it for.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Blackberry browser would be better, but there are a lot short comes. Such as file dowload litmitation. And the browsing on it is a little crappy in ful html.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    I guess I am one of few, but it just isn't my cup of tea..Dunno just can't seem to make myself like it. :-/

Blaine

PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Is there a way to turn off the insert text field whenever you want to type in a box? OM is almost perfect for me except I hate when I can't type into the box directly and it directs me to another box to type in my phrase.
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast