I have a couple questions for my fellow stackers about Opera Mini. I seem to ... General Blackberry forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Opera Mini Questions

Advertisement

I have a couple questions for my fellow stackers about Opera Mini.

I seem to recall that when I had Opera Mini installed on my 8330 there was a cursor on screen that was used to browse around the page and select items, similar to the BB browser. With Opera Mini installed on my Bold there is no on-screen cursor, I am left with the "ability" to scroll up and down the page with a selection box that simply jumps from one select able item to the next.

I find this method not only slower and more cumbersome, but also difficult to use on some sites. The "selection box" is blue in color which is difficult to see when browsing Pinstack.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get Opera Mini 4.2 to use the old style selection cursor as opposed to the box that is now offered by default or change the color of the box so it doesn't blend in with some sites?

Secondly, is it possible to have Opera Mini automatically switch on and off of a wifi connection as its available? I can set ut manually but then if I forget to disable it when I leave home I can't do a thing until I un-check wifi. Just a minor annoyance but it'd be nice to figure out for sure.
    Last edited by cornelious0_0; 12-21-2008 at 07:40 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Go to settings and uncheck mobile view. Works with cursor after I do using my 8310 curve. Just uncheck that box and save of course. Reload page or exit for it to take effect. Let me know if it works.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Haha lol go to settings and disable moblile view and also put full screen mode and mess with the option besides in mobile version you can click 2 or 8 on you BB to go up and down faster also scroll ball to the side to go faster hope this helps!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Using your trackball makes your scrolling faster as well. Spin left and right and see for yourself buttons work too but too much pressing around.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'm gonna try and get used to having mobile view disabled. I find that the zoomed in view you get of forum posts without mobile view is a bit awkward, but having the cursor back may prove to be worth it.

Any idea if its possible to get Opera to switch back and forth to and from wifi on its own?