Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still no luck. I've downloaded two versions of Opera Mini from their home site. Confirmed ... General Blackberry forum

geecuey2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D2E400

Re: Opera Mini and T-mobile

Advertisement

Still no luck. I've downloaded two versions of Opera Mini from their home site. Confirmed the APN. Rebooted and still no luck. I love my Pearl. So slim and small, much like my ego right now. Thanks for trying john.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Wow, Im kinda ata loss here But fret not. Its not you. Believe me. I have a 7105t as well as my 8700 and I cant for the life of me get it to work on it either.

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    Hey dont feel bad we have all been neew once.

BES means you have your BB thru where you work.
    BIS means you have sole control of your BB. There is a much better definition for this but I think you get the idea.

When you went to the opera site did it detect your BB and say you were installing the 8100 version? And also, how long have you had your Blackberry? In some cases it can take upto 72 hours for them to be fully working on the network.
    I was hoping you would say that John John ! *LOL....I think it was 3 days before my opera and other 3rd party software to kick in like it had some sense.....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Im hoping it will kick in for geecuey2k as well. He has done everything right.

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

All we got is time......tick tick tick.....tick !

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hahahahaha! At my age, time ticks a little faster it seems.

geecuey2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D2E400

tiiiiiiiiiime is on my side...yes it is. ignore me, i'm wasting time at work.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Quesion for you geecuey2k - do you have any other 3rd party apps that connect to the data, say an IM program or weather app. If the other apps using the tcp can get through then it is Opera Mini and not the data connection. If no other 3rd party apps connect it is the tcp stuff.
    Your unlmited data plan you have is it the BlackBerry plan or the plan old unlimited data? There is a difference, and you will need the BlackBerry plan for the BB to work its best.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

floater no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Opera Mini and T-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    Wow, Im kinda ata loss here But fret not. Its not you. Believe me. I have a 7105t as well as my 8700 and I cant for the life of me get it to work on it either.
    This might help: Call 611 for t-mobile customer service, tell the computer voice "BLACKBERRY". They will forward you to blackberry support. Ask them to put "wap.voicestream.com" on your account. You already paid for it, they just forgot to turn it on. They told me that "It is strange it should be on.." , so just call them. Suddenly everything worked, instant messaging, opera, even skype! Call them from a land line cause turn your phone off and back on.

good luck, hope it helps

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You just have to go to Options-Advanced Options-TCP then enter wap.voicestream.com in the APN field and leave username and password blank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12