just loaded it up on the 8100. I LOVE it, it's visually amazing.. BUT, I ... General Blackberry forum

Matthew_L84 no está en línea Stack level 3

Opera Mini 4 beta.

Advertisement

just loaded it up on the 8100.

I LOVE it, it's visually amazing.. BUT, I can't keep logged into anything for the life of me.

Basically like pinstack, I'll try and log in, hit submit and it will just take me to the home screen again. Same thing with some other message boards. Myspace logs me out every time I click a link.

Anyone else having the same problem? I know it's beta.. but it seems so elementary you know?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: Opera Mini 4 beta.

sometimes if i get on a computer that is not mine pinstack wont let me keep logged in it makes me mad but never on my blackberry has it happened to me...it might just be because its the BETA version

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Opera Mini 4 beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_L84
    just loaded it up on the 8100.

I LOVE it, it's visually amazing.. BUT, I can't keep logged into anything for the life of me.

Basically like pinstack, I'll try and log in, hit submit and it will just take me to the home screen again. Same thing with some other message boards. Myspace logs me out every time I click a link.

Anyone else having the same problem? I know it's beta.. but it seems so elementary you know?
    Yes, it does something wrong with secure site logins for some reason. I got locked out of my Myspace account today for 15 minutes because it took the correct password, but for some reason it made myspace think I tried to log in multiple times with the wrong pw. I went back 20 minutes later and it logged me in just fine.