Ok so I got a call the other night. And missed it. On the middle ... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

one missed call please help

Advertisement

Ok so I got a call the other night. And missed it. On the middle of my screen it shows 1x as if I missed a call. Now ive tried everything I can think of. Deleted all my call logs. Checked all my saved mesages everything. I can not get the 1x missed call icon off my screen. I even changed themes. Did a hard reset. Checked through the whole phone. Deleted all my mesages and its still there and driving me crazy... Any ideas? Anyone have this problem b4? I'm on a Vzw 8330
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same problem, and I did everything that you did and it still wouldn't go away. Finally I just reinstalled everything from my backup file saved on my computer.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    What you should have done is actually gone into the Call log, go to the missed call, then, Menu, view history.

If you deleted the call logs, now you have an abandoned missed call. You best bet is to do a restore of a backup before you got the missed call.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I feel your pain. I unfortunately had to reset my beast from scratch. Do a backup and restore.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~did a restore.. Missed call still there the back up was from a month ago. Did a full whipe and restore.