I have my tmo.blackberry.net as my default e-mail for outgoing messages. I also have two ... General Blackberry forum

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Question One contact not using default e-mail

Advertisement

I have my tmo.blackberry.net as my default e-mail for outgoing messages. I also have two other e-mails set up on my BB 8700. For some reason, when I send an e-mail to one particular contact, it is using one of the other e-mails and not my default tmo account. Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it?
    I am on BIS.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: One contact not using default e-mail

Have you switched the email account manually?

The BB will "remember" the last email account you used to email a recipient and that will override the default that you have set via Message Services -- similar to how the default email address and phone number for a recipient are the ones you last used (and if you're on BES, the default folder that you file an email into is the one you last used for that sender).

Scroll up into the header when composing to that particular recipient and change the account. It should default to whatever account you use from then on.

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Re: One contact not using default e-mail

That worked. I sent her an e-mail after changing the "using" to my tmo address. I then went back and did a compose new message to her and it defaulted to the correct one. I have no idea how that originally got like that. Thanks for your help!!!