Hi, I’m looking for some feedback on this idea I have. I have an unlocked ... General Blackberry forum

sucharj no está en línea Stack level 1

One BB device...two gms chips with BIS + Flexpay

Advertisement

Hi,

I’m looking for some feedback on this idea I have.

I have an unlocked T-mobile 8320. I live outside USA were I have a local provider with BIS up and running.

I’m planning a trip to USA next month, and I came with this T-mobile Flexpay where it seems I can use like prepaid getting BIS service and all.

What I want to make sure is:

• That I can have two BIS services in two different providers linked to the same PIN or IMEI

• Is there someone using T-mobile Flexpay with BIS service? Can I just cancel it after one month? No cancelation fees?

• Using a T-mobile GMS chip won’t lock my phone again

Thank you for the feedback…..

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I have the bis flexplay plan. When you put the Sim in the bb click on the email setup. It will automatically switch your bis service to that pin. The good thing is that it doesn't lock up that pin so when you put another sim in it with the bis service all you have to do is hit the email set up key again and it will change the pub for you again. And no putting in a tmobile sim will not relock the phone. Enjoy! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    One thing that you will find that is impossible is having two sims hooked to the same BIS. All the traffic from all the carriers goes through same berry server, so you CAN go from one sim to other, but you cant have both running at the same time! Simplest way to do this, if you are staying in us for some time, simply have all your old emails forwarded to you new box or vise versa, thats the only way to do it!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Me and my brother both have flex pay and would always swap bb and never had to call. Bis with flexpay works a little different than a regular bis account. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~