I'm tired of not receiving MMS messages now. At first I didint care because I ... General Blackberry forum

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

Lightbulb OkayI think I need Help Now

Advertisement

I'm tired of not receiving MMS messages now. At first I didint care because I would have the Bold soon. But most of know we still waiting for the Bold in the US. So after 2 months not able to open MMS messages (and yes they are all clean MMS ). But I'm getting this message:
    Could not retrieve message content. Try again later.
    ****Noth Retrieved Yet****
    Estimated download size = 32k.

If anyone can help me fix this I would be grateful.
    Last edited by bigmarv; 09-01-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    The images are to big. Have them email it or send them through your carrier. I get that all the time. I'm with verizon.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yep - you can only send images to a certain size limit - chk your contract - over the mobile web before it will block the msg - sorry Have them attach them to an email. It may still take a lil longer since the images are attached depending on total size, but you should receive them that way. The hard part may be download em....

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im sure you've tried retriving them my suggestion is do a battery pull then try retriving them I was having that problem to sometimes it takes a few tries but I always get them

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Thanks folks I appreciate it. But I will continue having them email me. I know its not my contract cuz I don't have one. Everything is free and unlimited especially since its AT&T ...Oh well Drdoom I guess you can't send me crying faces after I bring it to you in fantasy.via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarv View Post
    Thanks folks I appreciate it. But I will continue having them email me. I know its not my contract cuz I don't have one. Everything is free and unlimited especially since its AT&T ...Oh well Drdoom I guess you can't send me crying faces after I bring it to you in fantasy.via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I'll be sending you a box of tissue curtesy of FedEx over night I don't want you to drownd in your tears then who am I gonna talk smack to roflmfbo