Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You need to synch up the BB and the email account. That way the delete ... General Blackberry forum

blackpearl07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FC86E0

Re: Okay, im stumped :)

Advertisement

You need to synch up the BB and the email account. That way the delete from handheld & account will work.
    If you can't invision it, don't build it.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Re: Okay, im stumped :)

Lewis I am having no luck doing this

First: log into your BIS and create a filter for your gmail account to not forward messages sent from you. That will solve that little annoyance.

Second, not necessary but recommended, log into gmail on a computer and first set up a label, I call mine "BlackBerry". Then make a gmail filter to first archive then label all messages with you as the sent from address. This will keep your web based inbox clean of messages you've sent.

I'm on Tmob 8100 plz

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: stumped by Gmail filter

Quote Originally Posted by plucks View Post
    I have tried adding a filter to both BIS & Gmail account, but for some reason the 8100 does not recognize them.
    Are you sure that you're setting up the filter under your gmail account in BIS and not the *.blackberry.net account?

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ok, I am a little slow here...I have tried to set up a filter against my gmail account and when I do so, it makes it so that I do not recieve any incoming mail from gmail at all. So, now I do not get new emails at all. Help?

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    NM I figured it out. I needed to select filter emails from my gmail account in the "from" section. Genius! Thank you for help in such a troubled matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12