I need help how do I delete tele NAV maps I know how to delete ... General Blackberry forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

okay

Advertisement

I need help how do I delete tele NAV maps I know how to delete apps but I don't know what its under also what stock applications can I delete with out effecting my pearl?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: okay

On BB go to Options>Advanced options>Applications>hover/hilite over the app you wish to delete>hit menu>Delete.

You will be prompted to reboot when uninstall is complete. If this doesn't remove it, if you have your BB's current OS installed to your PC you can also run DM and delete via App Loader by unchecking the box for that app. Click next, let it run and that should uninstall for you upon reboot of device.

~via Lavaberry (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~oh no I know that much but thanks I'm looking for the tele NAV maps app it not labled that in the applications section I'm wondering is it maybe the blackberry maps application

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Telenav and blackberry maps are different. I have the icon for telenav on my BB but not the app. I just hide it. If I click on it I get the option to download it but I don't need that and BB maps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

I think you are seeing an icon for the link to install telenav maps, not the actually application itself

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

It's like Facebook - it just appeared on my (T-Mobile) Pearl one day. I don't use it so I hide the icon. I think applications like this will probably come along (and appear automatically) often enough if the provider decides to offer it. Hiding the icon is the easiest (and maybe only) way to deal with these without a lot of trouble.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 02-12-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: correct grammer

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

If you still can't delete check the STACKS thread on deleting preloaded apps.

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym

delete the service books for it, thats a icon like all the ATT mediamall icons..

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    If you still can't delete check the STACKS thread on deleting preloaded apps.
    Here's a thread to check out if you have trouble finding one:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...the_pearl.html

This is a lot more trouble as I said and has risks to it but, if you're careful and follow the instructions, you should be alright. NOTE that there are a few clarifications within the thread too so you might want to read through the whole thing before proceding...and set a little time aside as well. Good luck.