Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by dubie76 I had to leave my groups. My BB would lag, freeze,, ... General Blackberry forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    I had to leave my groups. My BB would lag, freeze,, and was slow as cold syrup. Every time one of the members would post a pic, update a status, or send a message my phone would almost come to a complete stop while I am using it. I had to drop the group thing.

This has been my only issue with BBM 5.

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    I kept the beta on mine. Still works like a dream. One thing is that I can't see the updated pictures of users with the official BBM 5.0

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Listen lady, I don't know what you've been told but bbm5 is the worse thing next to getting hit in the gonads. It takes forever to download a damn pic I send to anyone else. yes with the same bbm version.
    Now Now, Mighty Mouse. there is no need for gender assigned name calling. I dont know. I agree with the whole picture thing, but mine doesnt hog memory or have lags in it (as of today) I dont know what you guys are experiencing. but im just not experiencing it. I truly am sorry you guys are havin issues, but i just dont. The picture thing does annoy me, i will admit that fully and openly, but send it to me in an MMS for pete's sake. no biggie. It'll be okay Mighty Mouse. Downgrade. You need a HUGGINS?
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Now Now, Mighty Mouse. there is no need for gender assigned name calling. I dont know. I agree with the whole picture thing, but mine doesnt hog memory or have lags in it (as of today) I dont know what you guys are experiencing. but im just not experiencing it. I truly am sorry you guys are havin issues, but i just dont. The picture thing does annoy me, i will admit that fully and openly, but send it to me in an MMS for pete's sake. no biggie. It'll be okay Mighty Mouse. Downgrade. You need a HUGGINS?
    LMAO, I have to agree other than a tone issue I had today 5.0 is far better than the previous version we had. I am loving it and have had no memory or lag issues.. Roger, I would say it's SS and not BBM but I could be wrong..

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    My 8310 hasn't been the same since I put that 5.0 on my phone, it will lag and freeze. I spend most of my time doing battery pulls. I should have kept the beta one on from before
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Raton's ultimate theory: the reason why your bb's lag is because they're antiquated. Upgrade asap if you wanna enjoy this version of bbm. However, is it worth the upgrade? For some new smileys and avatar display? And to that lady above how dare you call me out o.O lol.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Randy, you could be right about SS. I hope they come out with a new release soon that addresses this issue.

I'm seriously thinking of removing BBM altogether, though. Hardly ever use it, between texts, e-mails and SocialScope.

Raton, I may reconsider removing BBM once I have the Onyx. I've become an application junkie of late and I'm running out of room on my "antiquated" 8310!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I always used to call my 8310 "ancient" when these new bbs emerged.

I sure love the little guy, though.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I loved my 8310 as well. It's a damn work horse but my 8900 is just too damn good to me. I run about 10 apps at once and no glitches or lags. It smacks my 8310 upside the battery cover and pisses battery liquid on it.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    well, i've only had minimal problems on my 8900. I've noticed an incorrect timestamp only if i'm in a group. normally it shows a 27-28 minute display even though i have just got the bbm. now, with it installed on my 8320, i'm experiencing major memory leaks. truly considering going back to the old version on that one.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid1976 View Post
    well, i've only had minimal problems on my 8900. I've noticed an incorrect timestamp only if i'm in a group. normally it shows a 27-28 minute display even though i have just got the bbm. now, with it installed on my 8320, i'm experiencing major memory leaks. truly considering going back to the old version on that one.

I have had few problems also on my 8900, just with the groups basically. But even that hasn't been so bad the last few days thank God!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Raton's ultimate theory: the reason why your bb's lag is because they're antiquated. Upgrade asap if you wanna enjoy this version of bbm. However, is it worth the upgrade? For some new smileys and avatar display? And to that lady above how dare you call me out o.O lol.
    Oh Hush, you know u like it.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    My storm is running it fine, the only thing I have noticed was that when u try and clear group chat, like if there are 20 or more people in it, its freeze' and u have to reset...maybe the groups wernt ment to be that big?
    "good things come to tho's who wait"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast