Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So my cuzin has a bb curve,loaded the new offical bbm today and had sum ... General Blackberry forum

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71

Ok official BBM5.0: Anyone else notice these things?

Advertisement

So my cuzin has a bb curve,loaded the new offical bbm today and had sum issues with the app freezing...she had to pull the batt and got sum error upon restart...no clue why?
    Also my sis,also has a curve and we loaded official bbm on it,today she was unable to open the bbm icon on her bb...it would notify of msg but wen u tried to select bbm it would not open...had to pull batt and upon restart it was fine...also no clue why?
    Anyone else experience similiar glitches,or have any idea wut caused these two incidents??
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.238 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Ooh also anyone notice that bbm no longer shows u wen sum1 is on the phone? The beta did that and that feature was great,kinda annoyed they took it out of the official release....
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.238 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are they both on OS 4.5 or later?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Bbm works on my 8330 4.5 only problem I had was on chat my message didn't show but there's did n I couldn't see wat I wrote but I fixed tat in options I say delete your bbm n download it off app world then I think it'll right for u
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    In speaking with a number of people in the rogers group last night, many issues were being reported: time stamp being wrong, lagging, crashes/freezing etc. A lot of Bold owners were in the chat so I'm not sure if that was a factor or not.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107
    Last edited by SGZrazberry; 10-10-2009 at 10:20 AM.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    My main issue with BBM 5 so far has been, when using the groups feature, the BBM clears out the logs every couple of hours and NOT using the settings I set (ie- 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, forever). Anyone else having this issue?
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

regiwolf1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    312A873C
    My curve 8330 seems to freeze completely every time I use the send a picture link and I have to make a battery pull, its frustrating
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

sele no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    My main issue with BBM 5 so far has been, when using the groups feature, the BBM clears out the logs every couple of hours and NOT using the settings I set (ie- 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, forever). Anyone else having this issue?
    I have noticed the same thing. Wondered why they were being cleared even though they were set not to clear yet.
    Follow my Twitter Prayer Chain @Ask4Prayer

PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    I've also noticed the logs clearing within the groups...a lil bit odd,must be a glitch if so many ppl experiencing this....

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I have had bbm5 official on my bold, 4.6.0.297 for a few days now, and everything has been working smoothly until today, today, my bbm has a huge lag in it. And a friend of mine in another state just dl it on her curve 8330 and there is serious lag for her, too. I'm not so sure that this is a software issue or a network issue, because until today, I've had no problems.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Listen lady, I don't know what you've been told but bbm5 is the worse thing next to getting hit in the gonads. It takes forever to download a damn pic I send to anyone else. yes with the same bbm version.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I think BBM 5.0 is a memory hog. Either that or SocialScope or a combination of the two. Installed them both around the same time and my memory drops fast.

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I think BBM 5.0 is a memory hog. Either that or SocialScope or a combination of the two. Installed them both around the same time and my memory drops fast.
    Agree!!!! I think it is a memory hog. Before BBM 5 on me and my fiancee phone. Memory was great stayed in the 40's and even 50's now drops to 20's and 30's and sometimes the teens. What gives?!?!

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I had to leave my groups. My BB would lag, freeze,, and was slow as cold syrup. Every time one of the members would post a pic, update a status, or send a message my phone would almost come to a complete stop while I am using it. I had to drop the group thing. Other than that, I am happy with it. small lags here and there, Don't like that there is no status message unless you actually type one in. 4.7 at least had a status if you were on phone, or something.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I like bbm5.0 so far and I haven't noticed any real lags with pics or with groups. Knock on wood lol. I like it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast