O.k. I seen threads where people post pics, themes, ringtones, ect. but never seen a ... General Blackberry forum

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb Official Movie/Video Post Thread

Advertisement

O.k. I seen threads where people post pics, themes, ringtones, ect. but never seen a thread that posts Blackberry compatible already formated movies or videos in 3gp. Well here it is. So in here you can post requests for movies and/or videos but best of all post the zip files with all the good stuff! I am going to post a full length movie later today it's called Boyz N the Hood and it's a classic G movie! So stay tunned and please post videos or movies you would like to share thanx

P.S. I would really like to see full length movies!

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    I am going to post a full length movie later today it's called Boyz N the Hood and it's a classic G movie! So stay tunned and please post videos or movies you would like to share thanx

P.S. I would really like to see full length movies!
    As long as you own the copyright to the movies or can get the owner to release their rights to PinStack that's fine.

If it is a copyright protected movie (it will have the FBI warning in the beginning before editing it out) and the rights can not be transferred then DO NOT POST them per the PinStack rules here:

Illegal activities - Do not post, link, or request warez, serials, etc of any other copied intellectual property of others in the PinStack forum. We have a zero tolerance policy on such posts. Also ALL proven illegal activity will result in and automatic banning from all areas of PinStack.com!

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    yea there are a few sites out there that convert movies into blackberry format and allow for free download. they have good selections of most new movies. just check out google.
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.