AMA Professional Racer Josh Herrin uses what looks to be a verizon 8330. When I ... General Blackberry forum

Concept Guest

Not quite a celebrity sighting but.....

Advertisement

AMA Professional Racer Josh Herrin uses what looks to be a verizon 8330. When I snapped the pic I told him that I was gonna put him on the celebrity blackberry sightings website. I doubt most people know who he is though. But if you're into motorcycle racing, I'm sure you do since he's probably the next Valentino Rossi. And if you don't know who Rossi is, than you probably don't know the difference between a motorcycle and a bicycle so it really don't matter anyway.
    Regardless here's the pic.

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Nice, I can see him being the next Rossi for sure. How did he respond when you told him you was going to post this on the celebrity sightings? I'm sure he was cool about it.

Concept Guest
    He asked me what it was. I told him it was a website where people post pics of famous people who own and use Blackberries. After I explained it to him, all he said was "Oh, cool!"

I'm sure he was more happy to be called a famous celebrity than anything else.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cool sighting, that kid is only like 18 or something. I do know he is the youngest guy racing for Yamaha. Very talanted rider. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Concept Guest
    Yeah his rookie year was when he was only 16. This is his 3rd season. He pretty much finished in the top 10 of supersport every year.

2006 finished 11th and didn't race the first 3 races
    2007 finished 7th
    2008 so far 4th with one more race to go

I say by the time he's 22 he'll be heading to MotoGp. Spies is going this year and I think spies is only 22 or 23.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    AMA Professional Racer Josh Herrin uses what looks to be a verizon 8330. When I snapped the pic I told him that I was gonna put him on the celebrity blackberry sightings website. I doubt most people know who he is though. But if you're into motorcycle racing, I'm sure you do since he's probably the next Valentino Rossi. And if you don't know who Rossi is, than you probably don't know the difference between a motorcycle and a bicycle so it really don't matter anyway.
    Regardless here's the pic.
    Don't know none of these "famous" people, but I bet I know the difference between a motorcycle and a bicycle.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    that phone looks like Javelin with the silver edging on it.....or maybe its a custom case... not sure.