Hi guys please I need help, I have nobex radio on my 8110 but I ... General Blackberry forum

522344 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up nobex radio withouth sound in my 8110

Advertisement

Hi guys please I need help, I have nobex radio on my 8110 but I dont hear anything I see the arrows in the upper right corner sending and reciving so I think that I have conection .
    I change to allow all permisions in the aplication menu but nothing, and I like this radio I want to buy it.
    Please....

alonzo2002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    im having the same issue

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hello 522344 and alonzo2002, Welcome to PinStack! I think I may be able to clear up some confusion for you.

Are you talking about the Nobex Radio Companion? It's not supposed to play the songs, it's just a service that you can use while listening to your local radio and it will give you the info about the song, show album artwork, and if your choose, it will send you info via text or email with more album details and download links etc. But it doesn't actually play the music.

If you are talking about something else let us know and maybe give website info and maybe we can help more....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

nobex no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi there, Nobex here.

Indeed, as azstar wrote, the current version of Nobex Radio Companion does not include streaming. You set it up to monitor your favorite radio stations, and then our servers send the device the current playlist, so you can see what it is that you are listening to (on the regular radio), and with a click of a button get the details of the song sent to your mailbox.

522344 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks

I didnt know it, thanks