I have a 8320 curve T-mobile and for some reason when i use a program ... General Blackberry forum

mister_p no está en línea Stack level 2

No Sound

Advertisement

I have a 8320 curve T-mobile and for some reason when i use a program that requires voice command i.e. Vlingo...Live Search etc... i have to end up taking that program off because it will turn off my sound on my phone. My phone dials out but no sound. I can't hear the ringing and when the person answers they can't hear me. My phone doesn't even ring. It's like when the voice programs run they shut the sound off to everything else and i don't know how to turn them on.

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    that is totally crazy. I have the 8320 too and I also downloaded vlingo. It didn't give me that problem, which is serious! Im not sure how to troubel shot that, but maybe you could try uninstalling it and then reinstalling?

The only way to get my audio back is to remove the software but I really want to use them

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P
    Am having the exact same problem. Tmo 8100 and it also shuts off all of my audio.only fix was to uninstall. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

anyone elese have this issue but knows how to work around it

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    since you're both on TMo are you both using TMo's latest handheld update available via their website? your problems could be because it won't work with older software...post back

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had Vlingo on my TMO 8100 no problems but I was also using the beta version mabye that is why it worked

Quote Originally Posted by magellan0547 View Post
    since you're both on TMo are you both using TMo's latest handheld update available via their website? your problems could be because it won't work with older software...post back
    i'm using Beta OS 4.5...was that what your asking?