Hi.I'm quite new to BB8100.Our company subscribes to BB plan (and uses BES), the first ... General Blackberry forum

rozano no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    25171D2A

No MMS service record

Advertisement

Hi.I'm quite new to BB8100.Our company subscribes to BB plan (and uses BES), the first few days goes smooth with bb8100, then about a week, the unit experienced hang-ups and slow response. So i decided to reset the unit using the "wipe handheld" feature. after that, i cant send/receive MMs anymore. The error is "No MMS Service record found.You can only save to draft." Also, i can no longer see the "send MMS" option in the menu. does anyone know how can i fix this. actually the telecom provider (Globe Telecom) had recalled the unit but didnt make any corrections.

Hope someone knows how i can install the service books needed for my MMS.thanks.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: No MMS service record

Quote Originally Posted by rozano
    Hi.I'm quite new to BB8100.Our company subscribes to BB plan (and uses BES), the first few days goes smooth with bb8100, then about a week, the unit experienced hang-ups and slow response. So i decided to reset the unit using the "wipe handheld" feature. after that, i cant send/receive MMs anymore. The error is "No MMS Service record found.You can only save to draft." Also, i can no longer see the "send MMS" option in the menu. does anyone know how can i fix this. actually the telecom provider (Globe Telecom) had recalled the unit but didnt make any corrections.

Hope someone knows how i can install the service books needed for my MMS.thanks.
    You need to get your provider's service books resent. Here's some ways to try to get them:
    1. Go to (Tools/Settings -->) Options --> Advanced Options --> Host Routing Table, click the Menu Button and select Register Now. This should induce the provider to resend your service books. Wait for an email with the subject Registration to arrive, then go to Options --> Advanced Options --> Service Books and see if you have a service books with [MMS] at the end. If you do, you should be set.
    2. Log into your Provider's BIS site, click Service Books in the left column, then click the Send Service Books button. Again, check for the [MMS] service book.
    3. Call your provider and ask them if you have MMS service, and if you do ask them to resend their service books.
    JerryD

Rissa0710 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Servie books

You should be able to restore the service book for th MMS configuration by going to options---advanced options----- host routing table------ select any entry---- press menu key---- and register now.....This will allow you to resend your own service books, and this should work for you.