On a trip to Scotland this month and anticipating making full use of the data ... General Blackberry forum

capdgow no está en línea Stack level 2

No Email Service in UK

Advertisement

On a trip to Scotland this month and anticipating making full use of the data capability of my Curve, I was mortified to find that, whilst I could phone and text, there was no email capability.

My office tried to sort out the situation with the Bahamas service provider but could not get a straight answer. With the aid of a B'Berry dealer in the small town we were staying at in Scotland we tried to manually select a GSM provider, etc, etc, but still no email. I was told that, unless GPRS showed up on the screen I was out of luck.

Now, whilst I am fairly confident that there is probably a fairly logical local (Bahamas) explanation for this I have been unable to find out what it is.

Can anyone out there throw some ideas at me?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I know with t-mobile usa you have to add a blackberry feature that will allow you to send and recieve emails while abroad. It cost 20$ additional monthly while you are travel abroad. I'd call your service provider and see if they have anything like that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~