Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey All You Stackers!! I just downloaded Spints NFL mobile live onto my BB 8320 ... General Blackberry forum

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3

Nfl Mobile Live !!!

Advertisement

Hey All You Stackers!!
    I just downloaded Spints NFL mobile live onto my BB 8320 from t-mobile. Now if you love football, especially the NFL and you play fantasy...this app is awesome....I always wanted something like this on my phone, but with t-mobile's lack of cool content, I found this to be helpful from a friend of mine. If you goto this link : http://softwarestore.sprint.com/wap/NFLmobile.php from your BB browser you should be able to download and install this wonderful app. Just to let everyone know i'm running the orange os on my curve so if you arn't you might have some issues....I just wanted to share this with all of my fellow stackers! (oh and btw, totally off subject...i work for t-mobile, and one of my customers came in with a bold today!! OMFG!!! WOW WOW AND DOUBLE WOW!! lol....what a gorgeous device! He's from Turkey, so he paid a hefty price for it he said. ) Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this app....I know I am...

Shockaholick
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 09-08-2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: removed offensive language

BTW- the app isnt extremely fast..it does have a lil lag...so just be patient...and again....enjoy but again...lol...amazing app!!! I LOVE my fake cdma phone...lol

cool cool. downloading now

JRUNCK no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've tried installing every version except the 8130 on my T-Mobile Curve running Orange OS [4.5.0.52]. Every time I tried opening the program it gets some connection interrupted error and asks me to try again and then continues that loop. Any ideas why it would work on your exact same phone/provider and not mine?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm having issues using 4.5.0.55 . It keeps getting connection time out errors.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It does that to me when I exit and leave it running in the background and I have to restart it.

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09
    i wish it would play it the background, go to check a text or email, it pauses the connection til you open it back up...hella lame

Yea...I get the same thing. I even had to delete the app and restart. Just remember its meant for cdma phones. So it could be a lil buggy. When it works its awesome. Sorry everyone. Only thing I can think of to help out maybe is under options on the phone goto advanced options ....tcp...and make type in wap.voicestream.com under APN. Not sure if it will work. But maybe. Try it. Let me know stackers. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    Yea...I get the same thing. I even had to delete the app and restart. Just remember its meant for cdma phones. So it could be a lil buggy. When it works its awesome. Sorry everyone. Only thing I can think of to help out maybe is under options on the phone goto advanced options ....tcp...and make type in wap.voicestream.com under APN. Not sure if it will work. But maybe. Try it. Let me know stackers. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Make sure its the right TCP for your carrier, that's only tmobiles TCP configuration.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    That's all I needed to know. I will most def. try out this app. Since Viigo wont put NFL in it's own section. I might as well let this app take over the NFL score tracker on my Viigo.

EDIT: A little slow? VERY slow! But I mess with it for a little while.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 09-08-2008 at 11:47 PM.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Ok so I finally got it going. I had to uninstall the app, reboot, install it, reboot. Its now working pretty good.

I just tried rebooting, changing my TCP settings, uninstall/reinstall but nothing will work.

Ok so am I the only one that's its worked slawlessly? I downloaded it for my 8330 curve. I'm on alltel. I really like this app. Specailly since my boys (go packers) were able to win. I followed the game on my BB as I watched the game. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Also will sprint charge us since its made for specailly for them. I doubt it since its made by a third party vendor. Any thoughts anyone?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

As long as it works, it works. F! sprint and their crapy customer service I'm glad to see anyone get anything free from them especially if they don't want you to have it. The only people who can charge you for using this is Alltel because they are your service provider, this will depend on your personal data plan. Sprint can't charge you a dime for using this they can just cry like the bitches they are. Go Sea Gals!
    Last edited by JRUNCK; 09-09-2008 at 01:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast