Alright, I'm hoping to get some advice here. Currently I have a 7100i with Nextel, ... General Blackberry forum

cbobo2009 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Nextel to Verizon?

Advertisement

Alright, I'm hoping to get some advice here.

Currently I have a 7100i with Nextel, and I'm probably going to go to Verizon soon. However, I just found Google Sync and BBToday which I like a lot, are those available on the Verizon Blackberries?

Thanks much guys

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Nextel to Verizon?

Have you considered switching to a Sprint BB? Yes those programs are available on all current BB's.

I won't be going to Sprint, I tried them before Nextel and wasn't impressed with their service areas nor their customer service. But thanks for the info and suggestion

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

Both of those programs work, wouldn't know what to do without em now~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm on Verizon, The Google Sync worked but it would only sync one way. That may have been fixed by now. There were other people talking about doing the same thing, I doubt they were all Verizon, there's a thread somewhere, might try a search. As for the BBToday, are you referring to the theme? If so, it does work. For the 8830, there is also a theme available called BBToday Plus, available at mobile.blackberry.com . It's pretty much the same thing except if you roll the trackball, you get the choice of the today screen or a zen theme with the icons on the right side. My favorite theme, at least right now, LOL. Hope this helps.

I'll probably get a Pearl

Thanks for all the advice guys!

ene2007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey chris i have your phone!! thanks.. i need to get the password from you cause they need to master reset the phone and they think that you had a password cause they couldnt get it!! thanks and tell your mom i said hi!-- Erica Ragland

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    I had Nextel before I went to TMO.

While I don't remember EXACTLY what it is called - here is what you'll need to do:

Go to your online Nextel address book (you do have it synchronized, right?) From there, you can save/export it to Excel. Once you have it in Excel, you can edit it if necessary, and then just save it out as a CSV file.

This CSV file can then be imported throught BB Desktop Manager by mapping the fields appropriately, which you will do during the import process.