Are there? I'm getting sad. If you look in the Sprint/Nextel forum you will see ... General Blackberry forum

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!

Nextel BB users - are there any left?

Advertisement

Are there?

I'm getting sad. If you look in the Sprint/Nextel forum you will see a post about the 8350i and mms issues. The thing that saddens me is that we used to be on the cutting edge of all issues with ANY BERRY. Now not so much, I think only 3 of us here have the 8350i. I had to resort to other forums to find other people that actually have the device, what gives pinstack? Is everyone just so storm or bold crazy they forget about iden? what happend to everybody? I used to have the 7100i and there was always help, or someone who had the same issue, or just someone who could relate. Now I feel all alone, like I have a bootleg blackberry. Other forums have tons of people who discuss this device how come we dont? Yes I'm whining! I know it and I am on the verge of having a tantrum! I love the stacks, there used to be so much comradery regardless of what kind of berry you had, you would find someone here who had it, heck at least 10 people here who had it and could help out. Where did everybody go. Its like my apart of my family is missing.

Enough of my rant!

I have a new pin number if anybody wants it lol!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Well, the sad thing is, that many of us dedicated nextel users jumped ship. Either to sprint or another carrier. I, for one left for sprint because the 8350i wasnt mentioned when it was time for me to upgrade, so i jumped on the curve (8330). And since theres not much going on in the sprint dept, as far as new phones, the standard OS is still 4.3, or the mms is still not here, there isnt much to talk about. As a matter of fact, there hasnt been anything to talk about as far as sprint since like last summer. So i just browse the 8330 sub section and the general BB discussion here. And before i leave here i at least peek my head in the sprint section just to see if anything new happened.

mantis8585 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a 7100i for years before I went to Sprint 8330. I would have come back to Nextel if they would of had the faster data. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    So yea its just 3 of us lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wmc1958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Now I know there is at least 4 of us. I like my new 8350i, the 7100i was getting a little old.
    And yes the data side is really slow.
    Nextel is still the way to go in the construction industry.

CADjockey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4027B354

NEw 8350i

Just got my 8350i today and LOVE it......I had been lugging around my 7520 for longer than I care to admit......is there a way to get the browser to work without a WiFi connection?

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by wmc1958 View Post
    Now I know there is at least 4 of us. I like my new 8350i, the 7100i was getting a little old.
    And yes the data side is really slow.
    Nextel is still the way to go in the construction industry.

See I dont think the data is really slow, its not fast but it is a phone after all so its cool with me. I dont work in construction - I just like gadgets and PTT (real ptt not that verizon ptt) plus Nextel and At&t are the only 2 providers that work in the little bitty town that my family is from. AT&t service is new there too, but Nextel has always worked there.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by CADjockey View Post
    Just got my 8350i today and LOVE it......I had been lugging around my 7520 for longer than I care to admit......is there a way to get the browser to work without a WiFi connection?

as long as you have a data plan it should work with out wifi, if it does not resend your service books (nextel.blackberry.com) if you dont have a log in to this page, Blackberry support for Sprint/Nextel can help you with that.

OldTimer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3040B2F1
    Had to give up my 7520 for the 8330 and I have to say it is the best phone I have had and their service is excellent in my area! I do kinda miss the DC but always get calls so the Curve is working great for me.
    3040B2F1 on the Curve & loving it!