Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone heard anything about a new model with suretype yet? I want a made of ... General Blackberry forum

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Next suretype model?

Advertisement

Anyone heard anything about a new model with suretype yet? I want a made of metal, 3g, wifi, 2mp cam, video, mp3 with playlists and better OS next gen Pearl :P

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Next suretype model?

I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Probably w/ the 9000 series models next year there will be a next generation Pearl.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I want something indestructible (I'm on my 7th SureType BB). It should come with 3G; a keyboard slightly larger than that of the Pearl; shaped and colored like the 7105t (I loved the black faceplate of the 7105t) but thin like the Pearl; a version without media or a media card (I didn't use them with my Pearl); and include a higher capacity battery, desktop cradle and holster case with sleeper magnet similar to the 7100 series.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ The 8300 is probably the closest you're going to get for awhile.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer
    Anyone heard anything about a new model with suretype yet? I want a made of metal, 3g, wifi, 2mp cam, video, mp3 with playlists and better OS next gen Pearl :P
    Anything else? LOL

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Seriously, I would love to have a blackberry suretype with the same form factor as the 7130e which, in my opinion has the best form factor of all blackberrys.

andrewthomas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521F913

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~from the UK view for a joint voice and data device for business and for the growing personal BB market a suretype with wifi &3g is key

The qwerty layout device still cannot convince non BB addicts to carry 'a slab'

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

maybe they will make an oval BB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Oh and PLEASE include a truly scratch proof or scratch resistant screen. I have a scratch on the screen from right below where the USB port is to below the first "B" in BlackBerry. I didn't get any screen guardz and don't use the custom Fortte case with a screen protector included that I ordered for it. I should use it now LOL

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger
    Seriously, I would love to have a blackberry suretype with the same form factor as the 7130e which, in my opinion has the best form factor of all blackberrys.
    I agree. The 7130e and 7130g were cute devices LOL I was disappointed that TMobile didn't get the 7130g.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 04-22-2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Tate, there was a thread about the future of BB devices. I can't remember where it is though. If the browser would display more sites I would be happy.

swtrainer no está en línea Stack level 2

I went from an 8700 to a Pearl and was concern initially how I would adjust to suretype. Boy, in no time, I found I adjusted easily and much prefer it to the standard BlackBerry qwerty keyboard. If I had my wish, I would love a full-sized BlackBerry such as the 8800 or 8300 but with a suretype keyboard - the idea of having suretype with larger keys on a full-sized BlackBerry would be FANTASTIC!

swtrainer no está en línea Stack level 2

EricaJ1073, have you tried Opera Mini? It does a pretty good job of displaying standard html pages on my 8100c.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It's very easy to use to suretype. Even though I prefer a full size keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by swtrainer
    I went from an 8700 to a Pearl and was concern initially how I would adjust to suretype. Boy, in no time, I found I adjusted easily and much prefer it to the standard BlackBerry qwerty keyboard. If I had my wish, I would love a full-sized BlackBerry such as the 8800 or 8300 but with a suretype keyboard - the idea of having suretype with larger keys on a full-sized BlackBerry would be FANTASTIC!
    It took me a week to get past the thumb cramps I endured with my first pearl after coming from the 7100t and 7105t.

Quote Originally Posted by swtrainer
    EricaJ1073, have you tried Opera Mini? It does a pretty good job of displaying standard html pages on my 8100c.
    That's the browser I was referring to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast