I am completely new to BB, i bought a 7250 off of ebay and am ... General Blackberry forum

New7250 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300D0907

Newbie Help

Advertisement

I am completely new to BB, i bought a 7250 off of ebay and am fairly lost. i just dl'd the acc theme to my phone, sync went fine and everything, i just cant figure out how to apply the theme, any advice. i am also having a problem uploading my hotmail that i keep in Outlook 2007, is there anyway that i can pair the two?? help Please!!!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Newbie Help

Sorry, I am not sure what advice to give you on the AOL portion of your post. But, for the theme, go to options on your main screen and then select "themes". If the theme you downloaded is compatible with your operating system you should see it listed with your default themes. From there just select (activate) the theme in question and you should be good to go.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

this is how you activate a theme -- click on the options icon, choose themes and then click on the one you want to activate. does that answer your first question?

New7250 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300D0907

yea, thats what i thought, but it isnt allowing me to do it. i go to options>themes> but the only one availible is default.... so do i have the wrong themes installed?

where did you get the theme? was it specifically for your phone? it needs to be to work.

here is a link to themes for your phone, in case you dont already have it:
    7200/7500 themes

oh and for your email problem, you can set up your hot mail acct to automatically update through your bb. look for your carrier here and sign in and add it as an email. the list of carriers is at the bottom of the page.