Hi, I have been w/ Sprint for over 10 yrs and have a great plan. ... General Blackberry forum

earthshaker78 no está en línea Stack level 2

Newb Question

Advertisement

Hi,
    I have been w/ Sprint for over 10 yrs and have a great plan. I want to get a BB Curve but avoid the $30 BB PowerVision package. I ran into this website:

hxxp://sites.google.com/site/blackberrywithoutbisbes/Home/english

Has any1 tried it? Does it work?
    Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just get the everything plan. Great plan.

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by grymtyrant@msn. View Post
    Just get the everything plan. Great plan.
    Completely agree.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    theres really no way to avoid the data plan, i tried for over a year and eventually i just bit the bullet and got the data plan 30/ month but depending on what your using it for if may pay for itself, you could go to tmobile if your looking for cheaper data plan there data plan is only 20 per month
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

Sprints data plan is $25 but if you want unlimited text, TV, GPS, Data, radio. It is best for anyone on Sprint that has a Blackberry or a smart phone for that matter to just get one of the Everything plans. They range from 69.99 to 99.99 and 450 mins to unlimited mins. With a 900 mins for 89.99.

schramalama1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A088F1
    Whatever you do don't go to verizon. I've been paying $130 dollars a month and all I get it 450 mins, unlimited web, 5mgs of download and unlimted messaging. No tv, radio, nothin. I can only watch about 4 smaller videos on youtube and then I start payin more. Bunch of crap

Quote Originally Posted by schramalama1 View Post
    Whatever you do don't go to verizon. I've been paying $130 dollars a month and all I get it 450 mins, unlimited web, 5mgs of download and unlimted messaging. No tv, radio, nothin. I can only watch about 4 smaller videos on youtube and then I start payin more. Bunch of crap
    Wow that is pretty weak. I'll surf all day long and watch plenty of videos on youtube. Ha 130 a month that is disgusting.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Mine is only bout 65?

Share minutes with my sister, I have like 4000 rollovers unlimited text and web

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by schramalama1 View Post
    Something's wrong there unless there is more than one phone. I pay $102/month for unlimited BIS, unlimited msgs and 450 minutes. Make sure if you aren't using BES, you have the $29.99 BlackBerry plan and not the $44.95 one.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    i guess ill be the fourth to say get the everything plan for $99/mo by sprint. You really cant beat that..

I use about 12-13 hundred minutes. at least 200-300 text messages, and i cant even imagine how many megs of data i use on my phone, but its still $99.

npaque no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31C806E4
    I have the step down from everything so I can have three other phones share minutes. Its around 150/mos for all three. Sprint is the best in my book. And I've sold sprint, verizon, cellcom, etc. Had att and that stunk too. Jmho though

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Meh I have unlimited data,sms, 300 anytime mins, unlimited calling anywhere in north america @6 for 80 bucks a month....
    "good things come to tho's who wait"