degeneres no está en línea Stack level 1

new to blackberry

Advertisement

Hi

why should i buy a blackberry?

Quote Originally Posted by degeneres View Post
    Hi

No where else in the Smart Phone world will you find a better balance of PIM (Personal Information Management), Telephone, and Data capabilities than with a BlackBerry. The PIM applications, like Calendar, Notepad, Tasks, and Password Keeper are clearly superior to Windows Mobile OS devices like Palm, HTC, etc. The Keyboards are all QWERTY so writing emails and sms text messages is very easy. Data capabilities on a BB are legendary and superior: the Browser and Email Push is the model that others copy (literally). Newer BBs are making serious roads into multimedia, too, with cameras, music capabilities, video, etc. Frankly, if you want to carry only one device that does everything very, very well BlackBerry is the clear choice.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    No where else in the Smart Phone world will you find a better balance of PIM (Personal Information Management), Telephone, and Data capabilities than with a BlackBerry. The PIM applications, like Calendar, Notepad, Tasks, and Password Keeper are clearly superior to Windows Mobile OS devices like Palm, HTC, etc. The Keyboards are all QWERTY so writing emails and sms text messages is very easy. Data capabilities on a BB are legendary and superior: the Browser and Email Push is the model that others copy (literally). Newer BBs are making serious roads into multimedia, too, with cameras, music capabilities, video, etc. Frankly, if you want to carry only one device that does everything very, very well BlackBerry is the clear choice.
    well put mark...
    but i still wonder how does any 1 ask "why should i" u do what u do just research the greatest all around device and see how many pros to cons u get.. its rediculous that almost 99% of any 1 who owns a blackberry will agree that once u have 1 its hard to get used to every day anything without and on top of that like mark said... its just solid.. thas all
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Aww man, im sorry for being anal here, but i think i smell a spammer/troll. The reason i love this site is because the lack of those here. But i gotta call it as i see it. Heres the proof..
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...183#post889183
    And what he stated in his only other post here at this site.
    get an iPhone
    Maybe im overreacting here, but im not a fan of people like that.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Aww man, im sorry for being anal here, but i think i smell a spammer/troll. The reason i love this site is because the lack of those here. But i gotta call it as i see it. Heres the proof..
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...183#post889183
    And what he stated in his only other post here at this site.

Maybe im overreacting here, but im not a fan of people like that.
    Could be right, and the post you linked to has been deleted as it was not contribuing to that thread.

But lets answer the OP's question in a constructive manner anyway.
    Last edited by azstar; 09-20-2008 at 08:33 PM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Why a bb? Its the most stable all in one device available. No device beats the email capabilites of a bb. And the models keep getting better and better. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hi

Why don't you tell us what are you looking for from your phone first? I mean, what do you wanna do with a blackberry that your past phones didn't deliver?

Cooper_Lang no está en línea Stack level 2

CooperLang

In my opinion, the BlackBerry is the premiere device on the market today.

I use it for keeping up on all my scheduled tasks, interacting with various social media platforms, and keeping in touch with my coworkers and friends around the world.

The architecture of the BlackBerry is solid with most models easily able to withstand drops and everyday use.

Last but not least, the support from RIM is top notch and there is a huge community of BlackBerry owners that share information on the web so virtually any issue you may have is easily diagnosed and solved with a few simple forum searches.

Hope that helps.

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    Oh my.. There are way way way too many reasons why you should buy a blackberry. Let's just say that they are fabulous and you will love them I suggeated trying one and deciding yourself why you should have one. Maybe if someone that you know has one you should mess around with it. I kind of didn't like mine for the first week I had it because I was confused. But once I started understanding it and getting used to it I completely fell in love. Good luck.