Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok so that was a lot more responsive than i thought it was going to ... General Blackberry forum

hondarider4life no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    nope!

Advertisement

ok so that was a lot more responsive than i thought it was going to be so thanks a lot!!!!!! i am probably gonna terminate my contract with nextel pretty soon and switch to verizon but i still need to do a lot of research apparently and as far and newbies go im top notch so what does it mean to pin somebody?

xyeta: where in town are you?

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider4life View Post
    ok so that was a lot more responsive than i thought it was going to be so thanks a lot!!!!!! i am probably gonna terminate my contract with nextel pretty soon and switch to verizon but i still need to do a lot of research apparently and as far and newbies go im top notch so what does it mean to pin somebody?

xyeta: where in town are you?
    Every BB has a PIN number, a bunch of digits and a number. It's like a screen name that is not easily changed and is used to identify your BlackBerry in the BIS/BES.

The BlackBerry Messenger that is installed in your phone uses PIN numbers to send real time threaded messages between you and another person, or even you and a group. It is a very versatile and nifty bit of technology, allowing you to send HTML links, pictures, sounds and various attachments, and of course... simple text.

Think of it as an EXTREMELY exclusive AOL Instant Messenger
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    It all depends on who gives you the best signal and service. An awesom BB is worthless if you never have a strong enough signal to use it. Either way, you can't go wrong with using a BB! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12