I am new in supporting BB's. I have a remote user who reports his BB ... General Blackberry forum

mcamach no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New supporting BB's

Advertisement

I am new in supporting BB's. I have a remote user who reports his BB only shows and small window with a circle, a square and a triangle all crossed out with a circle and a line accross. The numbers 507 show at the bottom. Does anybody seen this and know what it means? Your help is greatly appreciated.

MC

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: New supporting BB's

believe is an OS error, you mentioned on another thread that is was one of the old ones (blue with cingular) so I'm guessing a 7280.
    He or you must go here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4
    and download the desktop software and BlackBerry 7280 Wireless Handheld(TM).
    Install both programs/software, after doing so, connect your blackberry and open blackberry desktop manager. It should ask you to upgrade your software, choose options and let it finish.Note: It will take quite a while to finish installing, the blackberry goes into a kind of a "loop" while resseting but be patient, it will boot.
    After that you must register it on the network.
    Let us know how it goes, I dont have a 7280 with me anymore but I can try to help!
    Last edited by likefre; 02-26-2007 at 09:23 PM.