Is it just me, or has anyone else been experiencing this problem lately. Just today, ... General Blackberry forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Post New Problem - Accessing Links Back To PinStack Forum Replies

Advertisement

Is it just me, or has anyone else been experiencing this problem lately. Just today, I noticed that in a message I usually receive to a thread that I am susbscribed to...well, the hyper link isn't underlined. Normally I can just click on the link...go directly to the thread and post another comment...now I cannot.

Is there something that I have done wrong or am I just missing something or another here???

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: New Problem - Accessing Links Back To PinStack Forum Replies

I haven't seen that problem, Do you keep any of the old messages on your BB? Can you go back and see when it stopped doing this? I just checked mine from earlier this morning and it has the underline. If you scroll to the supposed link, does it still highlight the whole thing? Check you Messages Menu as see if there is an option for Select or Cancel Selection.

Hope something here helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I have noticed this with other types of sent url's. For instance, when I use the BlackBerrywallpapers.com wallpaper convertor I used to get the underlined link. Now I do not, I will get the url without the link. As for the notifications of subscribed threads I get them fine as Rcbjr said. I have changed no settings in my phone, so Im curious as to what causes this.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Well, I guess not all links were created equal! It seems to be working now! Thanks for the response!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~