Hello, I visit pinstack many times throughout the day on my BB. When I click ... General Blackberry forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Advertisement

Hello, I visit pinstack many times throughout the day on my BB. When I click on new posts and unsanswered posts I need to refresh because it will show the same screen from last visit. When I hit refresh, it comes back with a page that says no matches found. It only does that on those 2 sections. Any other section is fine. Does anyone know the reason for this? Once it loads the no match found, I cannot get out of it no matter how many times I try and refresh. Thank you for any help. I know you guys are the best with helping out

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Try clearing your cache and logging out then in again. Also, if you try to refresh it too soon (20-30 secs, i think) it will show no results.

PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    Thanks. I try not to clear cache so much cause then other sites don't load as quick. I will try refreshing after a minute or so. Thank you

PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    Thanks I tried waiting to refresh for a little. No luck. I cleared my cache though. That did work (which I knew it would). Does anyone else have any other ideas?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Not really, it is a cache problem and I have found that it is the same on most BB forums Wap Sites where the HTML site uses vBulletin.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles