Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm always looking for new pin sites and came across a site called Pinwall. I ... General Blackberry forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

new pin site

Advertisement

I'm always looking for new pin sites and came across a site called Pinwall. I did an OTA from m.getpinwall.com. It seems like a pretty decent site that links u to people with BBs all across the globe. Just started using it a few minutes but looks like it could be fun. It does use almost 500kb so I'm not sure if a lot of u wanna devote that much memory to a pin site. Happy PINning!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Other than that, the text is so small, and un-adjustable, that if you aren't blessed with better than 20/20 vision, good luck- Chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Yeah the text is rather small but that's not a problem for me. I do c where that would pose a concern for some people though.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So I dl it but it looks like you have to know first and lastname of who you are searching for.Wish they would have a tab for new comers, so you just have to click on it to show all who has joined so far.It would make life soooo much easier to meet ppl.

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    If u try the search for male or female, toggle the options of what u r looking for (single, married, in a relationship. Etc). I normally select female and then hit search. If nothing pulls, I enter female and then enter check marks in the boxes of what I'm looking for. Between those two ways, I can pull up people.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah Agree the font is very small and no setting changes seem to help at all, and for what its worth all it seems to be is a new social app for people with pin numbers which i used a fake name and a fake email and activated, and then searched for anyone with an a in their name and a little over 500 results showed up. so i clicked on one and it came up with the normal age location blah blah interested in. so is this just another chat hookup site or what? If anyone is interested in some futher testing for example if you add a fiend, look me up on there search for (well i cant even find myself lol) so what is this?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    I think it is just another avenue for people with BBs to chat. I know I tried to look myself up as well and couldn't find me.

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    One of the things that is a drawback is that if u get a message, the LED flashes once and does not come on again until after u have cleared the message. Plus, it does not provide any type of on screen icon to let u know u have a message.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    so how can i find you hybrid?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

PIN/ID
    280C1909
    I actually used my real name, Damian H.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I'll give it a go, thanks. I like my fonts as small as I can get them.

mrright1982 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    257185d6
    Looving this new site...brings a new dimension to the blackberry...I've signed up and gave it ago...and I recommend everyone else who likes to chat using bbm and meeting new people give it ago....5 star rating from me!!!!!!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Initially, I liked the new Pinwall app, but realized that I wasn't too careful in reading the small font since it spammed all 214 people in my phonebook asking them to join Pinwall. I had to send out apology emails to at least half of the people in my phonebook since I have email addys listed for all of them. I didn't like it and have long deleted it. The font is just way too small!

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This site has some potential but not for me yet.Maybe if it gets know more. I will return but for now I'm deleting it.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Im trying it out, but need someone to add me as a friend to see what you can do with it. search for ri first name whi last name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast