Being the freaky BB user that I am, all my friends and family have BB's. ... General Blackberry forum

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3

New Messanger

Advertisement

Being the freaky BB user that I am, all my friends and family have BB's. I just wish BBMessanger was not a goofy as it is sometimes. No more telling me there is a message when I don;t have one or giving me that fun little icon for no reason. I would like to see BBM integrated with other IM programs out there like AIM,Gtalk,Yahoo,MSN,etc.
    Once you go Black(berry) you'll never go back!!!

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I agree with you as I'm sure do many on this forum. Unfortunately, it's probably not happening any time in the near future. As I'm sure you must realize, Jivetalk is the solution to your problem. Yes, it costs money, but there are very few other programs that cost money that are a must, so sometimes, ya just gotta buck up and pay the man.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    gotta agree they would have to charge to download bbm in that case

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    I would like to see BBM integrated with other IM programs out there like AIM,Gtalk,Yahoo,MSN,etc.
    thats like asking aim to allow you to talk to msn messenger contacts. or vice versa. each company wants their own dominant app