Looks like there is a new beta for GcalSync up on http://code.google.com/p/gadjet/ I haven't used ... General Blackberry forum

DesertBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

New GcalSync!

Advertisement

Looks like there is a new beta for GcalSync up on http://code.google.com/p/gadjet/

I haven't used it yet, but I did run a few alpha versions of it and it looks promising, the price is right (free!)

I will post how it works latter on today, need wipe my calendar and stuff first.

Re: New GcalSync!

Here is an update, Works with Google Apps Hosted Domains. Gives you the option what to download/Upload to your phone which is nice. Works with Multiple Calendars, if you have them shared with you Google Account.

The bad, Reaccuring appointments all show up as midnight on the BB. But it is still in Beta and still Free.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

So is this working better?...I tried this a few months ago and it never synced right. The times were all over the place. It kept making repeat appointments also.

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Cool, the previous versions would never work. I'll check it out and post if I find any tricks.

I used 1.2.6 and t worked OK. Except for the bug It is working nicely, no repeats yet (fingers crossed)