Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any body can help me. I been trying to get the new email icon for ... General Blackberry forum

jayeazy1981 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25894b5c

Re: New Email Icon

Advertisement

Any body can help me. I been trying to get the new email icon for my yahoo mail, but I havent had any luck. I have delete my account from my BIS account and send all my service books and nothing. I still get the white folder with a globe infront of it. Any idea!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Yeah mine came up and then I did a batterey pull and they disappeared. It would be nice to have though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by jayeazy1981
    Any body can help me. I been trying to get the new email icon for my yahoo mail, but I havent had any luck. I have delete my account from my BIS account and send all my service books and nothing. I still get the white folder with a globe infront of it. Any idea!
    After you deleted them from your BIS and then you sent the service books, was the yahoo
    icon for the email you deleted gone off your BB?

If it was, go back into BIS and add a new account and enter your yahoo info and then
    send the service books again. Hope this helps.

I added a new yahoo email and got the new icon. But I also re-did (like above) an old one
    and got the new icon. And I still have the old icons on another yahoo account, that I never
    deleted and re-enter like above. I'm still not to crazy about the new yahoo icon myself.

PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    Yeah mine came up and then I did a batterey pull and they disappeared. It would be nice to have though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wow that's weird ... I've done many battery pulls and they always came back.

PIN/ID
    25894b5c
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie
    After you deleted them from your BIS and then you sent the service books, was the yahoo
    icon for the email you deleted gone off your BB?

If it was, go back into BIS and add a new account and enter your yahoo info and then
    send the service books again. Hope this helps.

I added a new yahoo email and got the new icon. But I also re-did (like above) an old one
    and got the new icon. And I still have the old icons on another yahoo account, that I never
    deleted and re-enter like above. I'm still not to crazy about the new yahoo icon myself.

I first deleted the yahoo account I had on my BIS and BB.
    Afte that I added that account back In to BIS and that old icon still appears on my BB . So I decieded to re send the service books but no luck, the old icon still there.

PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by jayeazy1981
    I first deleted the yahoo account I had on my BIS and BB.
    Afte that I added that account back In to BIS and that old icon still appears on my BB . So I decieded to re send the service books but no luck, the old icon still there.
    I wonder if it has something to do with your carrier then. I'm on Nextel
    and they just updated (a couple of weeks ago) there BIS to 2.3.
    Just like what reddog187 said up in the second message of this thread.

PIN/ID
    25894b5c

i thought that T-mobile updated to the new BIS 2.3. is there a way to know if tmob have BIS 2.3? i thought someone in this thread said that tmob had updaded to the new BIS, unless i read wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12