im a new bb user, just got my data plan added. t-mobile says it will ... General Blackberry forum

kofman13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA075C

new bb user, just got plan

Advertisement

im a new bb user, just got my data plan added. t-mobile says it will take 2-48 hours to activate... im so excited... when it gets added how will i know? do i have to do battery pull and restart to get service books?

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA
    you can do that periodically but it should auto send you service books and you will see new mail icon.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kofman13 View Post
    im a new bb user, just got my data plan added. t-mobile says it will take 2-48 hours to activate... im so excited... when it gets added how will i know?
    ------
    Congratulations on your new BlackBerry!
    What model did you choose? Personally I like them all....

To answer your question, you will know the minute your account is activated as the network will automatically send you a message saying you device has been registered on the network, followed by the service books.

It's really cool to watch, & exciting for the first time. Also, you will most likey get them sooner rather than later. They give you the standard time frame to protect themselves & increase customer satisfaction as they can beat that estimate easily. Especially during peak selling times like the holidays.

So be prepared, the fun will start soon!

Cheers!
    via RedBerry *8310*

fleshka no está en línea Stack level 3
    i never got any service manuals. i just activated my BIS yesterday. any idea?

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149
    You can go to your "Set Up Internet E-mail" button and there should be a link to resend service books if you want to try that.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rry_curve.html
    My detailed tutorial on painting your blackberry.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by fleshka View Post
    i never got any service manuals. i just activated my BIS yesterday. any idea?
    ---------
    You may have to call your carrier. They will check your BB remotely to insure it's OK & then send the service books to you. You will want to call them using another phone so that you can execute any instructions they give you to do on your BB.