Hi. I have a 8703e and Im going to be getting a upgrade shortly. What ... General Blackberry forum

happy1240 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BD62DA

Question new bb?

Advertisement

Hi. I have a 8703e and Im going to be getting a upgrade shortly. What would you recommend? I love my 8703e but would love to listen to music and take pictures. So any suggestions? I dont really know the differences from the other bb.

Thank you in advance for your repllies.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    The new 9000 Bold will be out shortly, or the 88xx world edition would be a nice choice. The 83xx Curve is probably the most popular by far. I would suggest going to your carriers store and actually hold and try out each model to see what will fit you best.

mikemunoz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451368F
    Great advice - remember the salespeople are there to SELL..........so gather info - especially in the areas of what YOUR needs are - and make your decision. For me the Curve was the best value. I do not need wifi and/or faster internet speeds.......I use it for email, texting and the GPS........so the 8310 best suited my needs. Do not let anyone sell you features that you may never need/use.

Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by mikemunoz; 07-29-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Noah0504 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADF0A2
    Well, there is no Camera with the 8800. I would suggest the Curve or if you have AT&T, maybe the Bold if you can wait.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes, curve or bold would be your best choice.. I'm holding on until the touch comes out, not sure if you can do the same. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Yes, curve or bold would be your best choice.. I'm holding on until the touch comes out, not sure if you can do the same. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    big dreamer huh?