Hello all, How can I set the blackberry to default to setting all new appointments ... General Blackberry forum

ketel no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New Appointments default to Private

Advertisement

Hello all,

How can I set the blackberry to default to setting all new appointments as private?

I've been a blackberry user for years, and have developed my own strategy for keeping notes and appointments that works for me. My new boss wants me to share my calendar so that he can see where I am for scheduling purposes. The problem is I don't want him to see most of the appointments on my calendar.

I know that I can setup Outlook to default to private appointments, and have set that up. However, I use my Blackberry to set most of my appointments and taking notes. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    For Outlook you can use a different profile, and only add the items you wish to be public. You can share THAT calendar with him.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yes but it sounds like he is on a BES and that would have to be provisioned with the BES admin if he is changing the calendar folder or making a new profile.

ketel no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes, I am on BES. According to our IT fella, the blackberry can't sync to more than one calendar. I could create another calendar to share and copy the appointments over manually, but that seems like more of a hassle than manually checking the private box on 90% of my calendar events. I'm trying to avoid that if possible.

Thanks for helping with this.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    well if you want to have wireless sync enabled then your gonna have to click the private box on all the appts bc like ur IT guy said, you cant sync more than one calendar