Does anyone know how to prevent annoying RIM Network Messages that carry data between my ... General Blackberry forum

CommWizard no está en línea Stack level 1

Network Messages

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to prevent annoying RIM Network Messages that carry data between my phone and RIM from coming into my inbx? I don't use an Enterprise Server and would like to eliminate these messages.Appreciate the assist.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Network Messages

Which messages? "your device has been registered within the network"? I get that each time I boot aswell

The message is from network@etp1104.etp.na.blackberry.net and says it is "used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated serve" than adds, "Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - It will be processed by the server." I get one of these message 24/7 every 25-30 minutes. Got to find out how to get the server to stop sending these messages to my handheld. I'm not connected with a BlackBerry Enterprise service in any way.My carrier is T-Mobile.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Network Messages

Those messages usually mean you tried unsuccessfully to do an Enterprise Activation or Installed the Desktop Manager in Enterprise mode and are incorrectly trying to use Desktop Manager Redirector. Is either the case?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Yes, I think that is the problem. So, how do I correct it?