Hi all. I am new to the blackberry 8703 family and I had a quick ... General Blackberry forum

derek.deleon no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile need some help!!!

Hi all. I am new to the blackberry 8703 family and I had a quick question. I uploaded a few pictures of my new place to my phone and I want to send them to a few contacts who do not have a bb. When I go to pictures and click on the pic it only allows me to send to messanger contacts. Is there a way to send to other sprint subscribers who dont have a bb, and or do I have to download a program to be able to do this? Your help is really appreciated. Thanks, derek deleon.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: need some help!!!

Sprint does not have MMS on their BB's, I miss it, I came from a 7100i that had the option.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Hello Derek and Welcome to the Stacks. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4

does sprint assign their customers a number-like e-mail. Example t-mo has something to the effect of this: phonenumber@tmobile (something like that i forget) but you can put this in the to: list when attempting to write an e-mail. When you write an e-mail you should be able to have an option to attach a file and then attach the pic. this is only if sprint has the compatible system....try checking the sprint forum here as well