Hey Guys - I am in need of Help today my Usb Connection to the ... General Blackberry forum

michaelp no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb In Need of Repair Usb Connection / Charging Port on 8800 aka Synch Port

Advertisement

Hey Guys - I am in need of Help today my Usb Connection to the BB broke you can see it has moved and isn't working anymore - when you attach it it doesn't make a total connection or anything - it won't synch charge, so i am dead in the water rite now if i didn't have my dual charger. But my question to the group is does any 1 know of a reliable repair center that i can send it to and have them replace the usb connection - the process is not that bad from some research i did on the net. But I just wanted some 1 who has some experienced this to give me how they got their unit fixed or for some 1 to tell me what repair shops i can utilize to get this fixed i dont' want to get it replaced i have way to much apps on it to do that - i just want it fixed. Thanx

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: In Need of Repair Usb Connection / Charging Port on 8800 aka Synch Port

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ That happened to me on a 7105t and I had no choice but to replace the BB.

There has got to be a repair location that does repairs - there are over 7 million BlackBerry's out there 14 millions thumbs typing away - and there's not 1 repair shop for those of us - who can't let our device go - come on who can fix the usb on an 8800 pls some 1 let me know something

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

We do in house repairs and are able to replace the USB port on BB's provided they did no damage to the main board. The only issue we may run into is if they changed the 8800's to the newer short port that is used in the Pearl. We are working on getting replacement parts for those ports. If your port is not damaged and just disconnected from the board, we could probably remount it.

Zo.

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

Just run a search on Dogpile for BlackBerry repair and you will come up with something, I found these guys just now doing the search: http://www.bbrepairshop.com/?gclid=C...FRiSQAodJGuJ7w

I emailed these guys and they stated that they have yet to work on the 8800 and they are not sure if they would like to - so, any 1 else know a noteable experienced Repair shop for BlackBerrys - thanx guys

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I emailed them too because I managed to get a nice 1/2 inch scratch across my Pearl screen. They are waiting for parts to be shipped from overseas.