Hi i have a blackberry 7105t the t mobile but i dont have a cd ... General Blackberry forum

josesanta69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Meet the forums Leaders.

Advertisement

Hi i have a blackberry 7105t the t mobile but i dont have a cd program and the sustems dont have a internet icon and dont connect to the internet please i need information about the connection icon to install in my blackberry .

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by josesanta69
    Hi i have a blackberry 7105t the t mobile but i dont have a cd program and the sustems dont have a internet icon and dont connect to the internet please i need information about the connection icon to install in my blackberry .
    Welcome to the Stacks Josesanta. Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan? You'll need one to receive email or connect to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by josesanta69
    All the software that you need is at the T-Mobile site (My Tmobile) and can be downloaded to your computer free. To access the internet, you'll need a data plan in addition to your current TMO plan, and I think at Tmobile it costs about 20 bucks a month. Contact them, they'll be able to help you!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Need help with my 7105

You'll need an internet connection to get the software. Can you get it at home an put it on a cd? Maybe someone would be nice enough to make a cd and mail it to you. You may get lucky at a T-Mobile store and they could have one or burn you one there.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Re: Need help with my 7105

I assumed you had an internet connection because you posted here . . . Do you not have an internet connection at all, or did you mean you didn't have one available on your BB?