Ok, I have asked a few people and yet somehow noone really has any answers ... General Blackberry forum

Lyleez no está en línea Stack level 2

Need help with an email issue please ...

Advertisement

Ok, I have asked a few people and yet somehow noone really has any answers ... For the past few weeks, I get continuous emails (kinda hard to explain without actually viewing the email ) but goes something like this -RIM_bca28a80-e9 and so on with a bunch of numbers - I get them almost every 15-20 mins or sometimes every half hour to hour ..very very frustrating ... all its telling me is that it is a message carrying data from my blackberry to an associated server .... someone mentioned might possibly be due to the sync with my email ... if I delete it, would be pointless ...one of the reasons I chose this phone to receive my emails while I am at work and what not .... anyways I started deleting the BBM and other programs thinking it caused it because not long after I encountered the problems ...but still the same and not sure what to do ... I have yet to call my phone company , my fault just been too busy , but is there anything I can as of now??? Is it my phone?? Any help would be greatly appreciated .... I am going to reinstall BBM to my phone so if you like just add me and give me any advise PLEASE .... I can delete well over 60 messages a day sometimes with this email .... I am still new to learning all the technical terms ... I can get around with the basics ....
    Thanks much in advance ...
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 08-30-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: edited style

charmed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7A06F63C
    the reason why you are gettin this message is because the blackberry desktop manager that u have installed, during the intallation prrocess it asks u to choose form blackberry internet service (BIS) or blackberry enterprise server (BES). you chose BES.

you need to reinstall the blackberry desktop manager and choose blackberry internet service. that should resolve your issue. anything u can pin me back

Ok thanks, in the process of reinstalling it now ... hopefully that does it ....
    Thanks much

charmed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7A06F63C
    your welcome. anything let me know. if u need to pin me my pin is in my profile

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Did the installation, I even upgraded and don't recall being asked for BIS or BES either way when I sync I even get an email about security issues from my sbcglobal email... Moment I turned on my phone got the email again . I am sooo frustrated.