Ok, I bought a 7290 and I am totally confused and have a headache:cry: . ... General Blackberry forum

staceyf_1972 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    201BAFE2

Need help....very confused! HELP!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Ok, I bought a 7290 and I am totally confused and have a headache:cry: . I can not get the bluetooth to work properly...I can add and recognize others but when they go to download to my POS (piece of ****) it cancels the download. How do I fix this?

Also,

When I download apps for the phone the device mgr. says there is no applications to load. Again, what do I do?

Everytime I try to sync with my pc it won't!

I have device mgr 4.1 is that right?

also I downloaded texas hold em, it is in my applications on the POS (piece of ****) but I don't know how to get it so I can play it...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Need help....very confused! HELP!!!!!!!!

Not sure what you mean about your bluetooth, what bluetooth device are you trying to get to work with your BB?

If apps are not loading then the apps may not be compatible for your BB.

Try loading the latest DM here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    SP2 is the one you want.

Once you have upgraded your DM, try installing your Texas Hold em by checking the box and see if that allows you to play it.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

PIN/ID
    201BAFE2

I was trying to connect to another wireless phone with bluetooth. It recognized them on my BB and recognized me on their phones but when they went to send me stuff though the Bluetooth it wouldn't let them....said connection was lost but the recognition of both phones are there!

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

try disabling encryption. Encryption is painful and usually works only for the device that is exactly the same model or OS.

Not sure about 7290, but you should have a list of paired/found devices. Menu click on the one you want to connect to, check Trusted: Yes, Encryption: Disabled.
    Remember that you have to do the same thing in the other phone as well. Usually, BT signal properties are picked up from the sender's phone, but it's better to be on safe side.

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by staceyf_1972

When I download apps for the phone the device mgr. says there is no applications to load. Again, what do I do?

Everytime I try to sync with my pc it won't!

I have device mgr 4.1 is that right?
    You need to have both Desktop Manage and Device Operating System installed on your computer. DM you can get from RIM web site, OS from your carrier.

PIN/ID
    201BAFE2

I downloaded 4.2 sp2 and it recognized the BB but when I go to the device manager with usb attached it won't let me enable the bluetooth under the bluetooth section...now what?

PIN/ID
    201BAFE2

also in media mgr it says there is no device connected....How do I connect?