The situation is.....we have one person starting with our company that also works for a ... General Blackberry forum

cordelia99 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need help setting up BB for two different emails

Advertisement

The situation is.....we have one person starting with our company that also works for a different company (company2). I have been asked to set up a BlackBerry that will receive messages from both our company as well as company2. My company is on a BES. Company2 is not. Can this be done by setting up a mail folder on the BES and if so, how does one do this?

They have also requested that the BB synch up calendar items from both accounts. Can this be done?
    I have heard rumours that if this person were to synch up their calendar items via Desktop Manager from company2 the BB will recognize the different account based on some behind the scenes coding and will colour code the items in the calendar so that the user can differentiate appointments between the two accounts. Clear as mud? LOL

Any suggestions on how to set this up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I know you can set up accounts on BES and BIS. I'm not sure about setting up two different calendars though.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Hello Cordelia99!

It is possible for you to setup both email account because only 1 is BES (which is your company). Once you have that setup than you can go to personal email setup, than from there add the other email account. You will just need their email info/password. They should be fine after that.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just researched some more and found what I suspected, the BES is setup to sync the calendar wirelessly, but only one calendar. Rumour is there is a way to purchase software to sync two calendars, but I have yet to see it.