I'm a rookie BB user of a couple months & I've decided to get into ... General Blackberry forum

rja
    rja no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help creating themes

Advertisement

I'm a rookie BB user of a couple months & I've decided to get into this theme creating game however, I having problems getting my themes to do some of the things I've seen in some of the awsome themes that are out there. Hopefully some of you expert theme builders out there will be able to help me.

Also, I am not familiar with all of the lingo some of you use so I apologise if I don't use the proper terminology.

I am trying to create a custom today plus type theme that has icons appear at the bottom of the screen when you scroll down. These icons are the top 5 that are present in your application screen. The current today plus theme indicates that they are theme controlled.

How are they created & where in the theme builder do I select them?

Sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated. Keep up the great work.

Thanks
    Rob

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Might want to PM Cherrichido or dr_devious...both are very good and have 2 very different styles of creating. There are several others that post their themes creations here as well. Check out this link and start looking @ the themes to see what style you like and PM the creator. The Stacks is a really Kool place filled w/people who love to help, all you have to do is ask. Welcome to the Stacks. Start Here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ds.php?catid=7

cameronrobert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    where do i find the theme builder? i am desperate to build my own themes. i want a pittsburgh steelers one

rja

Theme builder

I can't provide you a link because I haven't earned enough stripes yet but, if you google Plazmic, you'll find their site & you can download the latest version (4.5) for free.

Have fun!

rja
    Thanks Jbee.

I've already check out several of Cherrichido's & dr_devious's themes. They are great. As with most people, I want to be able to say that I was able to make one of my own. I hope they see my post & offer some tips.