I am probably not even posting in the correct area (moderator, please move this to ... General Blackberry forum

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Need Blackberry Blog Advice / Help

Advertisement

I am probably not even posting in the correct area (moderator, please move this to correct forum). I would like to start blogging from my blackberry 8300. Please advise me how to do this, which website to set it up on (that is easily compatible with the BB) and which software (if any) that I need for my PC. I want to be able to type and post pics from the curve to the blog site, so when I am away from the PC, the blogsite can still be updated by the BB. Is this possible, and if so, please guide me in the right direction. Thank you. I did a google search, but all returned sites for the search phrase "how to use a blackberry curve for blogging" where individual blogsites talking about the BB Curve.

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Blogger/Blogspot and I love it. It's a Google product and it ties into Picasa web albums...so you get 1GB photo storage that is saved in a Picasa web album for you. On t-mo it takes about 5 minutes for it to upload a photo to the blog via email (and the battery takes a hit)...still it's pretty cool...It's what I have wanted in a smartphone for years. I am not sure on what the policy for posting links is or I would post my BlackBerry photoblog (moblog). If you PM I will send it to you.
    Last edited by KeNNethX; 04-21-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: mistake in content

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Kilted, you probably should concentrate on blogs rather than blogging with a BB. You can blog with any device that has access to the internet. Try something like this which I got with a simple: Google blog.

https://www.blogger.com/start. I'm also going to move this thread to General Blackberry to see if you can get some other ideas from active blog users. I'm not much of a blogger. Good luck.

Also, if you're not sure about starting a thread, review this:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ew_thread.html
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Kilted: I used to blog via BlackBerry at http://www.soulcast.com. In fact, it was one of the deciding factors in purchasing my first BlackBerry (and am I glad I did!).

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Okay...after reading the pinstack rules, here is my moblog...

http://blackberryken.blogspot.com

Almost all of my pics were taken with my 8320 and sent to Blogger via email.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Yeah I blog via Blogger as well as it's easy to do so and works great with blackberry's since all you have to do is email your post!

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T

Word Press also allows you to post blogs via a designated email.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    You may also wanna take a look at www.Jott.com which helped me determine which blogging site to use- since I became aware that I can blogg with my voice & my handy BB.

Just a thought-

Good luck!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

I blog to http://blog.sirthinks.com using Wordpresses email posting feature. I am not certain about the online Wordpress client, but I am sure most clients allow email posting. If so, just setup and post by sending email messages to the blogsite.

My Wordpress blog is hosted, however, prior to that it started out on WL Spaces. That client also permits email posting.

SinErgy no está en línea Stack level 2
    try cellspin

www.cellspin.net