I've downloaded the app quite a few times and it never shows up on my ... General Blackberry forum

mghnrae23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Myspace App not showing up

Advertisement

I've downloaded the app quite a few times and it never shows up on my phone. I can go to the appllication list in my options and it says its there but there isn't an icon and I can't access it. Any ides?

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    What type of BlackBerry and what OS are you using?
    -Josh

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BB pearl 8130. And I think the OS is 4.3 but I'm not sure

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you made sure the icon is not hidden? Hit menu >> Show all. I'm on an older OS but it's working fine for me. The hidden thing is the only thing I can think of...

Ya I definatley did that too.

beav626 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mghnrae23 View Post

Ya I definatley did that too.

you might need to upgrade to 4.5 OS

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    Ok, so I got the Storm...and I'm...well...a little disappointed. The click screen was exciting for a minute, but I found that when typing emails, BBMs & text messages, the clcik screen became annoying. Because the screen has to be depressed with every letter stroke, fast typing (accurately) is pretty difficult to achieve. And maybe it's just my handset,but it took ages to actually load, and the screen change from landscape to widescreen takes a good few seconds...Of course, there are good points to the Storm...it is slimmer than the Bold. the screen resolution is beautiful, the touch screen is cool, and will hold it's appeal for a while.

I think ultimately I might send the storm back. The idea is right, but I think there's still a bit more work on RIMs part for an official iphone killer....I love my Bold...and I need to be able to type emails etc fast....the Storm isn't made for that, so I'm not sure how this will fair when in use by a heavy email user.....I will play with it for a few more days just to be really sure, but right now, I'm swyaying back to the Bold.

Any questions, please ask (whilst I still have the device)

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by milz View Post
    Ok, so I got the Storm...and I'm...well...a little disappointed. The click screen was exciting for a minute, but I found that when typing emails, BBMs & text messages, the clcik screen became annoying. Because the screen has to be depressed with every letter stroke, fast typing (accurately) is pretty difficult to achieve. And maybe it's just my handset,but it took ages to actually load, and the screen change from landscape to widescreen takes a good few seconds...Of course, there are good points to the Storm...it is slimmer than the Bold. the screen resolution is beautiful, the touch screen is cool, and will hold it's appeal for a while.

I think ultimately I might send the storm back. The idea is right, but I think there's still a bit more work on RIMs part for an official iphone killer....I love my Bold...and I need to be able to type emails etc fast....the Storm isn't made for that, so I'm not sure how this will fair when in use by a heavy email user.....I will play with it for a few more days just to be really sure, but right now, I'm swyaying back to the Bold.

Might wanna put this in its own thread for more stacker views, and also any updates you make as you go along
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7
    Quote Originally Posted by milz View Post

This was posted here by mistake! I was looking for this post on my own thread! Sorry!

How do I upgrade to a higher OS?

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well back to the MySpace app. I ended up deleting it, very neat app but... After I installed it, within 12 hours my free memory went from 12 MB to about 600 KB. So, I thought, let's try a battery pull. I did that and never ran the myspace app but the same thing happened, well only down to 2 MB this time. I uninstalled the app and now I'm back to about one battery pull every 3 to 5 days.