Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by jblackfish The more I think about it the more I realize is ... General Blackberry forum

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    The more I think about it the more I realize is that all I need is one MORE forum in my life.

If this thing isn't spectacular it'll never "make the cut" - even if it does, something else is going to have to go.
    Yes -- too many forums -- too little time. Also, too little meaningful content to spread around so many forums (fora?) and millions of blogs...and facebook...and myspace...and twitter...etc, etc, etc.

Self-publishing gone wild. Narcissism institutionalized. I can imagine a future where we all sit in giant easy chairs, posting nonsense all our waking hours... Hey! I think it's already happened!

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds pretty cool. I will join tonight at midnight, or sometime tomorrow. I have a feeling itll open up a lot more of ideas of what applications you can use, or even show you applications you probably never seen before.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    Sounds pretty cool. I will join tonight at midnight, or sometime tomorrow. I have a feeling itll open up a lot more of ideas of what applications you can use, or even show you applications you probably never seen before.
    Does that mean you have an invitation? As of this moment, you still need a private, unique, invitation code to sign up...

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's hard to get excited about SOME things, don't you agree?
    Absolutely:d

Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD View Post
    I'm *interested*, but hardly excited...I'll give it a try when available, but I still wonder if all I'm going to see there is a rehash of the exact same posts (and people) who post here at Pinstack and at the other forums (that I shall not mention). Might turn out to be a redundant waste of time -- remains to be seen.

So -- I got interested the night it was supposed to launch, stayed up late and watched nothing happen. Check a couple of times that next day - nada.

Far from being excited, I'm gradually losing interest.

I'm having trouble believing the premature announcement and delayed delivery are part of any kind of real marketing strategy. Just a bit of sloppiness in the release process.
    Yeah, not cool to make announcement only to turn around and do nothing with it.

The more I think about it the more I realize is that all I need is one MORE forum in my life.

If this thing isn't spectacular it'll never "make the cut" - even if it does, something else is going to have to go.
    Seems there hasn't been much razzle dazzle with what they have been putting out (App world, etc.)

New BB Messenger is leaked and loadable -- that's actually more exciting than app world and myblackberry... very nice!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    New BB Messenger is leaked and loadable -- that's actually more exciting than app world and myblackberry... very nice!
    Agree, the new BBM looks very !
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Agree, the new BBM looks very !
    Downloaded all versions (just in case downloads are pulled), and installed the 4.6.1 version on my 8900. Sweet! (group chat, tons o'smileys, GPS location aware and more).

That's enough to make me stop griping about RIM for a day or two...

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does that mean you have an invitation? As of this moment, you still need a private, unique, invitation code to sign up...
    Uhm, no I don't have a private invitation code. But didn't the thing say it opens up at midnight?
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    Uhm, no I don't have a private invitation code. But didn't the thing say it opens up at midnight?
    It was supposed to be midnight two days ago... No joy since then...

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    All of the screen shots I've seen so far really look a lot like another forum with just about every social networking site linked into it. So I'll check it out it/when it actually opens up for us common folk, but not something I'm overly dissapointed about.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123